Forum Canadien Français McFly
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

[Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans

+4
anniie-diino-crocroo
Marianne
jewellle
Gabrielle
8 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Gabrielle
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Gabrielle

[Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Empty
MessageSujet: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeMar 30 Déc - 17:29

C'est le blog Myspace où le groupe (surtout Tom) écrit aux fans.
Ça commence avec le plus récent et ainsi de suite.
Je posterai tous les nouveaux messages ici alors vous viendrez faire votre tour de temps en temps. Smile

festive cheer to all!

Sorry not blogged, a lots been going on. Went to Spain for some gigs, was awesome. Dougie turned 22 in Madrid and we spent the day travelling. We then spent a couple of weeks in Atlanta working with Dallas Austin and his awesome friends. We came up with some absoloute tunes!!!!! The next album is gonna blow you away. Can't believe how awesome the songs are already! Had a crazy time with Dallas, ended up being invited for dinner by Elton Johnat his home which was lovely. Were up to see the sun rise most days, was a very inspirational trip. Anyway, since then we've been home, getting in the mood for Christmas and catching up with friends. Apart from the odd car crash, it has been an amazing month. Ready for Santa now. Ho ho ho T X

McFly have a whopping 16 songs in the top 50 Song of The Decade poll!

Absolute Radio have been running a nationwide poll to find the Song Of The Decade. The results have been published and McFly scored an incredible 16 songs inside the top 50 – that’s 32% of the top 50 songs belong to McFly !!! Although they weren’t lucky enough to get the No.1 song of the decade (That went to the Killers for Mr Brightside), their highest scoring song was at an impressive No.7 for their debut single ‘5 Colours In Her Hair’. To see the full Song Of The Decade run down, click here. http://songofthedecade.com/chart.php

McFly Make the Spanish News!

McFly are making it big in Spain where their fans recently caused mayhem at the airport as the band arrived. 'Falling In Love' is getting a lot of support in Spain with radio stations 40PP and Flaix FM playing the track.. Check out this report on Spanish News Channel Antena 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4X6Q4tLyOU

McFly perform for Myspace Spain

McFly are performing live for a Myspace Session in Spain on December 2nd. Spanish fans head here for details of the show.

It’s All About You Baby - take McFly's survey

Let’s hear about YOU! Come on, open up and tell us your innermost secrets!! OK so we don’t need to know that much detail… but McFly do want to hear all about YOU. All it takes is 5 minutes of your time to complete their online survey. There’s are a bunch of easy questions that will really help McFly connect with you, get to know you a bit better and make it easier to give you what you want. It’s a chance to tell us the kind of things you like, what you CAN’T STAND, how you spend your time, what’s hot and more importantly what’s not.

So open up and let McFly get inside your head.

Click here to take the survey.

Blog blog blog!

Evening all,

Hope you're all well. Sorry Not blogged much. To update you on what we're doing, we are spending the rest of the year writing and making demos for our next album. We have written a lot of songs since Radio:ACTIVE and started recording some of them earlier in the year in Sydney. There were a couple of songs that really stood out above the rest and in the recording sessions we realized that we'd found a new direction that we thought could be really interesting and different.

So since then we've been focussing on writing. We never want to just go through the motions of the writing and recording process and always want to push ourselves to be the best band we can be. We know these new songs we're writing and developing are going to be the best we've ever made and will blow you away.

We're really thinking outside the box and are planning some amazing things so bare with us. It'll all be worthwhile.

Tom
x

Absolute Song of The Decade

Absolute Radio is embarking on a mighty mission to find your Song of the Decade. They’ve got every track that’s appeared in the Top 75 of the Official UK Chart since the turn of the millennium which includes every McFly single ever released. Already you have been voting like there is no tomorrow and McFly are high in the top 10 of most voted artists with 16 songs. To vote for your favourite McFly track that you would like to see as song of the decade go to http://www.songofthedecade.com/

Cosmic News!

McFly’s Star Girl will be played in space!!! That’s right in an amazing sequence of events that started with just one tweet followed by a wave of re-tweets from McFly fans, 30 secs of McFly’s ‘Star Girl’ will be played on the international space station currently orbiting the earth. Even as we write this we can’t quite believe it’s true – I mean come on… how often do you get to tell the world that your favourite song is getting played 1000’s of miles into space – it’s stellar news!

The song will be played on October 21st at 11.30am EDT to the astronauts aboard the international space station and is part of a NASA ‘tweetup’ where 35 people will get to talk to the astronauts via twitter.

Back here on earth NASA TV and website will be giving live coverage of the event including showing the full length video of McFly’s ‘Star Girl’ You can hook up with NASA at www.nasa.gov/home/

Get the champagne supernovas at the ready – the galaxy is about to be introduced to McFly!

blah blah bloo blah

Sorry we've not blogged for ages (again)! Thanks to everyone who came to our little tour around Europe, was amazing fun and we look forward to getting back over there!!! We've got some time to write and record now so we're getting stuck into creative mode. We've got big plans for the next year that I wish I could tell you about but all will be revealed in good time. All I'll say is that you're gonna love what we've got in store for you. Forgive me for not blogging that often bit Twitter is taking over!!! Tom X

Danny and family play All Star Family Fortunes this Sunday

Danny and his family will be battling it out on ITV1's All Star Family Fortunes this Sunday night at 7.15pm. Danny & co will be playing against Footballers Wives star Zoe Lucker and her family and it's all in aid of Danny's chosen charity 'When You Wish Upon A Star'.

Want to win a day being taught by McFly?

McFly are currently one of the busiest bands on the planet, but you could win the chance to spend some of that precious time with them. Tom, Danny, Harry and Dougie have just been named as mentors of the 2009 Celebrity Master Class programme run by Santander’s UK current account brands Abbey and Alliance & Leicester, and they will be hosting a very special master class giving tips on how to break into the music industry. So, it would be educational and massively exciting. Tom says of the scheme, "We have been very fortunate to have had good advice and great people working with us since we started out. We’ve had seven number one singles, two number one albums and now our own record label. We’ve learned and been educated about the music industry over the years and look forward to passing that on through the Santander Mentor programme." Excited? The Master Class Programme is open to new and existing Abbey 16-18 and Student Bank Account holders, and Alliance & Leicester’s Premier 21 Current Account holders. For more information on how you can win a spot on the Master Class and spend the day with the band, go to www.prem21.co.uk

Madrid welcomes McFly

McFly arrived in Madrid at the weekend to a fantastic reception at the airport. Fans turned out in their masses to welcome the boys ahead of their show at the Palacio de Vistalegre and Sala Apolo in Barcelona. Check out the footage here

McFly win at Meus Premios Nick 2009

McFly have won Favourite International Artist at the Meus Premios Nick 2009 Awards in Brazil. Thanks to all the Brazilian fans for thier votes! MCfly coudlnt be there in person to accept the award but sent a special video message to their fans. Watch it here

P.S.

Oh, and if you don't already, FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!!!!!

twitter.com/tommcfly

also got a Youtube channel now at https://www.youtube.com/tommcflytwitter

Blog roll.

So, here's what's been going on in Mcfly world. We all took a few weeks holiday which was lovely. We are now just doing a bit of writing and making some demos and getting ready to do our first ever European tour next week! Gonna be amazing.

I am currently in Hollywood, flew out VERY last minute to see one of my heros John Williams in concert at the Hollywood Bowl tomorrow night. Then straight back home on Sunday...the shortest trip to LA ever but I'm sure it'll be completely worth it!

We're working on loads of new song ideas, all really inspired and it's sounding amazing. Can't wait to surprise you all with them soon! Saving the world one song at a time.

xTx

long time!

Just realized I haven't blogged on here in ages!!! Twitter has taken over. How's it going? We had a weekend of gigs, V festival ended up being really amazing. The second day was awesome! Was great being back on the tour bus, can't wait to get on the road over in Europe!!! Other than the tour we're about to really put our heads down and get writing. Got a million and one ideas to get finished! Loving the direction it's all taking, think you'll all be really into it. Love, hugs and edible bugs Tom X

Back in studio today
Ello,

Me and Danny are back in the studio today with mr Jason Perry to start recording our vocals on all the songs we put down in Australia. Can't wait for you all to hear them. Think four of them are the best songs we've ever written! Well, we like them at least so we think you will too.

Loving playing the forest gigs, thanks to everyone that came. They've been some beautiful evenings, playing as the sun goes down! Epic.

Anyways, I gotta go shower.

follow me https://twitter.com/tommcfly

tom

Home, recording and the JB's

Aloha,

Sorry we have been slack at blogs...twitter is very distracting!

Last night we played Star Girl with the Jonas Brothers at their gig at Wembley. Was great and we'd love to do it again sometime.

We're back in the studio from next week for vocals. Got some lyrics to write! Ben at the studio today and had a listen to what we recorded in Australia this year and it's so awesome. Can't believe us four sound like that...how did that happen!?

Once again discussing taking over the world...a popular subject for studio chats.

Tom Smile

Home!

Hey everyone,

We are home from our South American tour. Thanks to everyone who came, we had a blast! We'll be back soon.

We're playing at the Isle of Wight festival on Saturday and then our own shows over the summer. Looking forward to getting back in the studio though and working on the new album.

So, for the twitter freaks out there, we now have an official mcfly twitter page which you can find at www.twitter.com/mcflymusic we will all tweet what we're up to frequently and post photos too so get on and follow us!

Latest mcfly news is that we're all enjoying a couple of days off after the tour. I haven't heard from Danny and Harry but I did let myself into Dougies place and get my Star Wars dvd today. I'm ill with ANOTHER cold but all goo other than that.

Right, I'm off

Tom

McFly are coming home

After an amazing South American adventure McFly are on the long journey back home. Thanks for all the amazing support they've been given in Brazil, Argentina and Chile - it's been a blast.

The band cant wait to get back to the UK and perform some more summer shows starting with the Isle of Wight Festival on June 13th.

Hello from Brazil

Hey guys,

sorry we've been such terrible bloggers. Well, I say "we" but it's only ever me and dougie that do it. Harry still isn't sure if this thing called the internet is gonna catch on and wants to give it a few more years before he decides to turn his computer on or not.

So, we are in Brazil at the moment and just played the Sao Paulo show which was epic. Quick update of the trip so far...swam with dolphins in the Amazon, held some monkeys and a snake, had some chocolate pizza, played some awesome shows, lost my voice, broke my red les paul, now got my dark brown SG, voice is back...and the fans here are awesome.

That's the very short version, i'd go into the long version but it involves dougie naked with the snake so I probably shouldn't.

Anyways, if you still aren't following us on twitter then I'm very disappointed in you. Get your little clicking fingers over to twitter.com/@tommcfly now and follow me!!!!!! Your missing out on lots...you haven't lived until you've tweeted.

Anyway, signing off

Tom

x

lame blogger

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger! Hope all is well!!! We are missing the tour, thanks to everyone who came. We had a blast. We are off to south America next week, can't wait to get to all you crazy cats! I've been ill and haven't seen the guys for a few days...seems weird spending a few days apart... Anyways, I'm watching funny ulyoutube videos, classic. Off to blow my nose so I can breathe! Tom X

Watch exclusive clips from McFly's new DVD

Check out these exclusive clips from McFly's new DVD 'Radio:Active LiveAt Wembley' :

The DVD hits the shops this Monday May 11th. You can find it instore at Tesco, Asda and HMV and online everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK7yRDcsbko&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpbtTNVc8Gs&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2HHwTE6-Ts&feature=player_embedded

lack of blog, tweeting too mucg!

Howdy, Sorry I haven't blogged for a while! Tour is going awesome. Loved the hammersmith gig last night. David Archuleta is a lovely guy, seems to be enjoying himself on tour. Glad you're all enjoying his set, wicked voice! We're filming for t4 now, just having breakie and getting ready. Southend tonight, oooh yeah! Anyways, sorry again for the lack of blogs. We tweet all the time though so get on twitter people! Tom X

About to go on stage

Greetings!

We're going on stage in about 30 mins for the first night of our uk tour in Wolves...doing some different stuff. Hopefully it'll work!

Got butterflies in my stomach! We love this venue, we had one of our most memorable shows here about 4 years ago on our first theatre tour and the reaction of the crowd was unbelievable! Fingers crossed for tonight! If you're out in the crowd now then you wont have to wait much longer.

How weird, we're twiddling our thumbs waiting to go on stage and you guys are out there waiting for us...why don't we just go on?! Odd...oh well...see you in half an hour.

What a load of waffle i've just written!

Tom

Etc ---> http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=28129529

Vous pouvez commenter si vous voulez. =)

Dernière édition par Gabrielle le Lun 28 Déc - 13:50, édité 37 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
jewellle
Modératrice
jewellle

Loisirs : Music, party, music, music!
McFly préféré ? : Lalalalala : )

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeMar 30 Déc - 17:31

LOL J'lai ai déja tous lu sur myspace Razz
C'est toujours Tom qui écrit haha
Il est marrant!

Mais merci de poster ça ^^
http://www.myspace.com/letshaveasexypartydude
Gabrielle
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Gabrielle

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeMar 30 Déc - 17:34

Je sais que tout le monde pourrais aller les lire sur le Myspace du groupe, mais peut-être qu'il y en a qui sont pas au courant qu'un tel blog existe ou encore ils viennent plus souvent sur le forum que sur le myspace alors se sera plus pratique.
Moi personellement je suis pas super "myspace" et peut-être que d'autres sont comme moi. XD
jewellle
Modératrice
jewellle

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeMar 30 Déc - 18:05

ouais c'est sur! Moi je suis partout lol (myspace, facebook, forum...) donc au courant xD

Mais justement, c'est cool pour celles qui vont pas sur myspace Smile
Marianne
    Co-Admin ; Everybody wants to know her name ♫

Marianne

Loisirs : Arts.Écriture.Musique.
McFly préféré ? : Tous. ♥

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeMar 30 Déc - 23:45

C'est cool. Moi aussi je les avais lu sur mysace Smile
Mais Tom l'a dit dans un vidéo backstage du Up close & Personnal Tour qu'il était plus heureux quand il était gros. [ Quoiqu'il niaisait, enfin, j'imagine xD ]
http://www.mariannex.skyrock.com
Gabrielle
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Gabrielle

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeMer 31 Déc - 11:29

HAHA, j'espère qu'il niaisait! Razz

Tom est nice sur le blog, je le trouve super gentil avec ses fans. =)
jewellle
Modératrice
jewellle

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeMer 31 Déc - 18:47

C'est vrai qu'il est gentil! Il a l'air vraiment cool et smath comme gars loll
Marianne

Marianne

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeMer 31 Déc - 20:11

Ouais, il a vrai qu'il a vraiment l'air gentil. Il doit être un bon gars, en tout cas, il en a l'air. C'est totalement le genre de gars que j'aimerais avoir comme ami. Drôle, sensible, attentionné, gentil. C'est comme ça que je le vois =)
anniie-diino-crocroo
I'm a Member of McFly
anniie-diino-crocroo

Emploi : Aide-Cuisinière
Loisirs : Musique, Ski, Chant, Théatre, Art plastique, Écriture
McFly préféré ? : Tomichou d'amour!

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeJeu 1 Jan - 18:46

Ouais, un vrai petit nounours.

Moi j'l'avais pas vu. parce que de 1. j'ai pas de Myspace. Et de 2. c'est beaucoup trop compliqué pour moi. J'les pas encore toute lue. Parce que je trouvais ça trop long. mais bon.. Ça va venir!XD
http://anniie-diino-crocroo.skyrock.com
Marianne

Marianne

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeDim 11 Jan - 15:20

J'ai trouvé ceci sur un fansite français du groupe. Ça vient directement du myspace officiel & en plus, c'est traduit =D

Salut tout le monde,

Je voulais juste vous souhaitez une bonne année un peu en retard. J’espère que vous avez tous passé de bonnes fêtes. De notre côté, on profite tous de nos quelques semaines de vacances avec nos familles, avant de se préparer à écrire et enregistrer de nouvelles chansons.

On a vraiment hâte d’aller partout dans le monde et jouer Radio:Active. On a passé de supers moments au Brésil l’année dernière et on est impatient d’y retourner. On est également très content de retourner au Japon, il s’est déjà passé quelques années depuis la dernière fois où nous y étions allés et on a hâte de venir vous faire quelques concerts.

Nous voulons vraiment aller au maximum d’endroits possible, on sait que nous avons des fans partout dans le monde et que vous nous avez attendu… Croyez moi, nous voulons VRAIMENT venir vous voir en Amérique et en Europe aussi. Nous essayons!!

Et pous nos adorables fans anglais, on travaille sur de nouvelles chansons donc ce ne sera plus long.

Enfin bref, c’est un blog un peu inutile mais puisque je suis le seul qui fait ce genre de chose, j’ai pensé que je pourrais vous dire bonjour! Je suis actuellement en Amerique donc je dois y aller et prendre un peu le soleil!!

Ciao

Tom
x

J'étais TELLEMENT heureuse de lire ça, c'est pas possible. Mon coeur bat encore un peu plus vite que la normale. Les voir c'est genre... Mon Rêve!
Gabrielle
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Gabrielle

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeDim 11 Jan - 16:39

OMG, ça serait tellement fou!
Il est vraiment gentil d'écrire ça Tom. Very Happy

Merci Marianne!
Marianne

Marianne

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeDim 11 Jan - 16:57

Derien. Ahh. J'suis heureuse. Il a fait ma journée Tom-Tom. <3
anniie-diino-crocroo
I'm a Member of McFly
anniie-diino-crocroo

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeDim 11 Jan - 18:37

Lol Tom-Tom!XD

Ça serait ellement gentils de leurs parts. Mopi je te dis que s'il y viennent je sors de chez moi et je fais la danse du bonheur! JE VEUX TROP LES VOIR! Je vais être heureuse pendant genre 1 an!
Gabrielle
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Gabrielle

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Jan - 20:01

Un nouveau!
Encore une fois, il est vraiment gentil. Smile

Moi je sais pas s'il devrait couper ses cheveux..
Peut-être les couper un tout petit peu, mais les garder longs quand même!
C'est vraiment beau, long. =)
Marianne

Marianne

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Jan - 20:05

Moi j'ai mis un commentaire disant de les couper, mais je n'ai pas précisé de longueur. Il a toujours eu des beaux cheveux, sauf peut-être un tout début comme dans 5 colours xD .Alors bon, qu'il les garde longs ou qu'il refasse son petit mohawk, je m'en fou, c'est sa vie et ses cheveux surtout. xD
Gabrielle
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Gabrielle

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Jan - 20:11

Ouais.. c'est un peu ridicule de demander aux fans de voter. XD
Tout cas, moi y'a ses cheveux dans Just My luck que j'aime pas trop non plus.. Razz

Mais comme dans Star Girl et maintenant (courts et longs), je trouve ça beau les deux. =)

Dernière édition par Gabrielle le Ven 16 Jan - 17:03, édité 1 fois
jewellle
Modératrice
jewellle

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeVen 16 Jan - 0:28

Lol moi je trouve ça drole qu'il demande de voter Razz
Je préfère les cheveux long par contre!
Gabrielle
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Gabrielle

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeSam 17 Jan - 12:52

Déjà un nouveau message de... DOUGIE!

Maudit qu'il est drôle. Razz
jewellle
Modératrice
jewellle

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeDim 18 Jan - 18:43

Ouiii Il est beaucoup trop stupide lui dans vie xD
On l'aiime haha
Il parle de n'importe quoi c'est drôle!
Marianne

Marianne

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeDim 18 Jan - 19:48

Vraiment. Il est TROP bizarre, mais on l'aime comme ça Doug-Dougie.
anniie-diino-crocroo
I'm a Member of McFly
anniie-diino-crocroo

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeMar 20 Jan - 20:26

Lol! T'as des surnoms tellement drôle, Marianne. Tom-Tom, Doug-Dougie, lol le prochain c'est Dannychou ou Ha-Har-HARRY! Lol

Ouais, Dougie est tellement drôle.
Gabrielle
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Gabrielle

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeVen 23 Jan - 19:33

Nouveau blog. =)

J'aime la dernière phrase. Razz
anniie-diino-crocroo
I'm a Member of McFly
anniie-diino-crocroo

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeSam 24 Jan - 12:21

De quoi, nouveau blog?
Marianne

Marianne

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeSam 24 Jan - 14:13

Tom sera toujours le King Blogger dans mon coeur. <3 xD
Gabrielle
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Gabrielle

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitimeSam 24 Jan - 20:48

anniie-diino-crocroo a écrit:
De quoi, nouveau blog?

Bah nouveau message sur le blog. XD
Va voir sur le premier message du topic!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans   [Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans Icon_minitime

[Blog Myspace] Communiqués aux fans
Page 1 sur 12Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Suivant