Forum Canadien Français McFly
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

[Entrevue brésilienne] Capricho questionne Dougie

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Gabrielle
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Gabrielle

[Entrevue brésilienne] Capricho questionne Dougie Empty
MessageSujet: [Entrevue brésilienne] Capricho questionne Dougie   [Entrevue brésilienne] Capricho questionne Dougie Icon_minitimeVen 8 Mai - 16:47

Désolée c'est en anglais.

National Passion
Dougie Poynter is extremely bad in sports. “I like skateboard and just it.” admitted to Capricho.

Little more than six months after the first visit to Brazil, the boys of McFly are preparing themselves to cross the Atlantic again and do another tour in our country. This time Dougie, Harry, Danny and Tom will be in seven Brazilian cities and will perform eight concerts. To know what to expect of this return, we tried to talk with them through the phone on Wednesday early in the morning. Without success. Then I discovered that wasn’t for sleeping later they didn’t pick up the phone. Indeed, the guitarist, Danny Jones, bought a house and the other guys as good friends, helped the band partner with the change. Only later, after lunch, I succeed in to talk with Dougie Poynter, that is a joke like all boys of McFly, fool around with him band mates and, I guess, with me too when he said that the most beautiful girl in the world is the Queen of England. Okay. The bassist (OMG, he is no longer single!) also told Capricho about all they have been doing since October and admitted that, yes, loved the Brazilian girls!

■ I called earlier but couldn’t find you! What were you doing?
I was helping Danny to change houses. He has just bought a house and was carrying furniture, packing things. It’s boring, but we should help our friends, right?

■ Half a year later, you guys are back. Do you really liked here, uh?
We Loved! The Brazilian fans are the most awesome in the world! We did some of the best shows of our lives in Brazil!

■ Why do you think the Brazilians fans like you so much?
I have no idea! If I was a Brazilian girl, I’d never like four lads from England! (laughs)

■ This time, you’ll play in Manaus. Do you want to visit Amazon?
Yes, I always wanted to visit the Amazon. Since I learned about the forest in school. My favorites animals are there: I love iguanas, for example. I expect to see it up close.

■ Tell me, what have you done since you were here in October?
Well, we toured in the UK, wrote some music…

■ Danny bought a house. And you? Still single?
No! I’m dating now.

■ Really? The Brazilian fans will be sad. When have you start dating?
Can you believe that I don’t know? But her name is Francesca and she has a band.
(Frankie Sandford is part of The Saturdays, a girlsband.)

■ Let’s gossip about the other guys from the band. Who is the sleepiest?
Danny, for sure! He always sleeps when we’re traveling from one city to another, on tour, you know? But me, I always have troubles to sleep.

■ And any of you snore?
Tom! And it’s because of his snoring that I can’t sleep! (laughs)

■ If somebody make a movie about your life, who would you like to do your role?
I would love it if Harrison Ford took my paper! He is my favorite actor. Did Han Solo in Star Wars!

■ And the other guys from the band?
Well, I wanted Barbra Streisand to do Tom and Will Smith interpret Danny. Natalie Portam would make a perfect Harry. (laughs) I think it is exactly like this!

■ Who is the most beautiful woman in the world?
The Queen of England! (laughs)

■ Have you met her?
Yes! She was very nice and even asked for my phone number!

■ Oh, really? And has she already called you?
No, she didn’t yet…

■ Really? She broke your heart!
Yes, this is sad.

■ And only because of that you’re dating Francesca…
Exactly!

■ When you came to Brazil, did you see any beautiful girls?
Yes, many beautiful girls! And noisy too!

■ You was a bit deaf in Brazil, then?
(laughs) Actually, this is a good thing! When we’re on the stage, our fans are screaming and singing so loud that we don’t need to sing!

McFly By Dougie
We asked for the bassist to tell us the best and worst qualities of the band mates. Ah! About him, Dougie replied laughing: “My best quality is not being faultless!”

■ Danny
Quality: He’s a great leader.
Defect: He has a strange habit of hurting others. “He likes to poke people and give little punchs, you know? He’s kidding, but it’s boring,” says Dougie.

■ Tom
Quality: He’s very talented and, of course, the most creative of the band!
Defect: The lead singer of the band sometimes can be arrogant. Dougie betray: “The guy knows that he’s good so he fancies himself.”

■ Harry
Quality: “He is a very talented sportsman. He is good in all sports! In golf, in football, cricket…”
Defect: “Well, something bad about him is that he likes to scratch, err, down there in public!” (laughs)

Pris sur McFly French Flyers
Traduction par Noka sur Wonderland
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
jewellle
Modératrice
jewellle

Loisirs : Music, party, music, music!
McFly préféré ? : Lalalalala : )

MessageSujet: Re: [Entrevue brésilienne] Capricho questionne Dougie   [Entrevue brésilienne] Capricho questionne Dougie Icon_minitimeVen 8 Mai - 18:04

J'aime bien l'interviw! Mais j'trouve ça con que l'interviwer dise que c'Est plate qu'il aille une blonde.

Et j'vois TEEELLEMENT pas Natalie Portman incarnant Harry XD
Oh mu god, ça serait beaucoup trop marrant!
http://www.myspace.com/letshaveasexypartydude
Gabrielle
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Gabrielle

MessageSujet: Re: [Entrevue brésilienne] Capricho questionne Dougie   [Entrevue brésilienne] Capricho questionne Dougie Icon_minitimeVen 8 Mai - 18:45

On s'entend que ses réponses c'est n'importe quoi XD
Barbra Streisand, franchement!

C'est nul qu'il dise que les fans brésiliennes sont les plus géniales du monde =( LOL
Marianne
    Co-Admin ; Everybody wants to know her name ♫

Marianne

Loisirs : Arts.Écriture.Musique.
McFly préféré ? : Tous. ♥

MessageSujet: Re: [Entrevue brésilienne] Capricho questionne Dougie   [Entrevue brésilienne] Capricho questionne Dougie Icon_minitimeSam 9 Mai - 0:13

Haha, une autre marrante interview =)
J'ai pas mal tout compris Razz
OMG, j'avoue que Barbra Streisand et Natalie Portman c'est du n'importe quoi.. un peu comme tout le reste dans le fond.. xD
http://www.mariannex.skyrock.com
anniie-diino-crocroo
I'm a Member of McFly
anniie-diino-crocroo

Emploi : Aide-Cuisinière
Loisirs : Musique, Ski, Chant, Théatre, Art plastique, Écriture
McFly préféré ? : Tomichou d'amour!

MessageSujet: Re: [Entrevue brésilienne] Capricho questionne Dougie   [Entrevue brésilienne] Capricho questionne Dougie Icon_minitimeSam 9 Mai - 8:00

L'interviewer est trop nul. Il pose des questions connes qu'on a tous déjà vu à quelque part. Pis y savait même pas que Dougie avait une blonde!

Pour ce qui est de l'entrevue, j'aimais ça, jpratiquais mon anglais. Les réponses c'est vraiment n'importe quoi! XD
http://anniie-diino-crocroo.skyrock.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Entrevue brésilienne] Capricho questionne Dougie   [Entrevue brésilienne] Capricho questionne Dougie Icon_minitime

[Entrevue brésilienne] Capricho questionne Dougie
Page 1 sur 1